Friday, 11 April 2014

Evaluation of devising lesson

WWW: I listened and gave some very positive contributions by not saying someone's idea was wrong but by saying in my own optinion, this may not work and why. Also I toke in comments as well as gave them out. I al described the performance potential through my ideas , for example with poster saying "big brother is watching you" and "wanted" with a image of someone underneath the text written above.

EBI: I did not think of the effect on the spectator which is something that is very important that I need to watch out for next time. For example on of out ideas was flashing lights and that may be bad for some spectators while the performance is going on, however we could have a poster saying flashing lights display in this bit of the performance for people that don't want to see flashing lights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment